Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jean23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Don marquis
    It is prima facie to kill creatures that have valuable future and are already valyable is some way?
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Feb 27, 2012, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jean23 View Post
    It is prima facie to kill creatures that have valuable future and are already valyable is some way?

I think you mean to say, Is it prima facie wrong to...

As it stands I would agree with this, but unfortunately (from my point of view anyway) there have been many attempted legal rebuttals. I say unfortunately because most of these rebuttals now hold legal sway.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jane English and Don Marquis thinks is irrelevant to abortion debate? [ 0 Answers ]

What does Don Marquis and Jane English say is not relevant to the abortion debate?

Don know what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

IM in middle school, and I'm going out with this girl for 3 years now! But our problem is when one of us wants to take us further, both of us are too nervous EX:going from hugging to kisses on thr cheek) WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOOO??

Don Marquis, Abortion, Potentiality Principle [ 3 Answers ]

The question I am trying to answer is whether Don Marquis' argument against abortion is simply a restatement of the potentiality principle. I don't think it is because Marquis does not appeal to personhood. But, WHY is it important that Marquis doesn't appeal to personhood?

Don [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this site. I am retired, but pass time doing handyman work. My question is My vent that travels straight up 16 feet between 2 toilets, has a very bad odor, I have flushed it with water, poured bleach down it, and it still emits an odor which comes in the house if the wind is in a...

View more questions Search