Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmcaciii View Post
    Well, Miss Judy. My way has helped save many young persons lives. Belief or non-belief. When someone reaches out, many avenues can be suggested. I think it rude of you to respond in this manner. I am an expert in griel and loss. Are you? Have a wonderful day
    What you have to keep in mind is that this is a worldwide site. We have Atheists, Mormons, Christians, Jews, Muslims, you name it, on this site. Not everyone believes in God. When you counsel people, they likely come to you, for your specific type of counseling, which obviously includes your religious beliefs. On the internet there's no way to know what someone's belief is, and you can actually do more harm by preaching to them.

On this site we ask that you keep your religious beliefs in the religious forums that have been provided. If you want to talk about God, there are plenty of places for you to do so on this site. The Health & Wellness forum isn't one of those places, unless the OP (original poster) specifically states that he/she is religious, which isn't the case on this particular thread.
    timothy101101 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jul 16, 2012, 12:09 PM
    For one saying he is a coward for feeling like this will make him more deppressed and second don't give up if it is so bad and I mean to the literal point of suicide then id sudgest packing up and leaving for a difrent life someware els.
    Or even seen as your 18 move to your nans or grandads house and start over there.
    Get a new job and move on.
    Keep going kid I no its hard my family has practically abandend me as I have no job for 2 years now and I get like this all the time just push on fella.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling very weak. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My mum has told me in the last month she has be feeling very weak. She goes for a run 3-4 times a week and has done for a few years now but she's saying she's even struggling with that now and is having to walk the majority. She had a hysterectomy about 5 years ago and is 50yrs old. She's...

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

What can help my weak stomach? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, My name is Alix, I am a 20 year old female and I have a very very sensitive stomach. I am not pregnant, I have no STI's and the doctor would not see anything wrong with my stomach after I explained to him my situation other than a mild case of "IBS". Now, my concern here is that...

Girlfriend went from wanting the relationship to not wanting anything so serious [ 11 Answers ]

A little confused right now, because we've been in a relationship for 4 months now and she is just now saying she doesn't want a serious relationship now, because she doesn't want to have to be completely committed to a relationship 24/7. Saying that she would like to be able to have time to do...

View more questions Search