Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyCanadian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Does Karma exist?
    My former employer laid me off without notice after ten years of being a loyal employee. He hired his sister back (family business) after firing her three times in the past hoping she would help turn around one of his failing dealerships. She also is a horrible human being, very verbally abusive. I believe he laid me off 5 months after hiring her because she didn't like me! I'm not sure if karma really exists or not but, I want to know as specific as possible if anything will come to him his sister or his business because they are truly selfish, greedy most despicable human beings. Now I am left trying to find another job!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 09:00 PM
    There is no way for anyone to really know this.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Not being a theological scholar, my opinion is that if there is "Karma", one shouldn't be wishing for anything bad to happen to others because then bad Karma could visit them -- again.

My number one rule in finding a job is to never work for a family or where family members are employed. It has always been a problem for me. I wish you good luck in finding another job. Let go of your anger, as hard as it is to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
    I will agree the issue here is that if there is, you may be in trouble for appearing to "wish" bad things to happen to them, But opinion Karma is like fortune cookies if you look hard enough it can appear to happen.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 27, 2012, 03:26 PM
    There is no way in the world anybody can tell you that information.

My explanation really depends on your beliefs. If you are a Christian, for one you shouldn't be wishing doom on anybody... but also others actions are really to be left between them and God.

As far as Karma goes, I do not believe in it at all. Some people want to believe in this intelligent cause and effect idea without believing there is a real God behind it. I think it's obsurd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does karma or justice exist? [ 8 Answers ]

Only bad things have happened... to me.. literally for 12 years straight... not a joke or exaggeration... I have not had a good day for 12 years.ive only suffered... I haven't gone somewhere and had 'a good time' no vacations, no hanging out having fun, no friends... nothing good happens to me......

Is this karma? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 yeard old, and this is my story. I had just turned 17 years old and I had meet this guy around my way he was cute and something about him caught my eye so we exchanged numbers and spoke for a few weeks and started going out. He was very nice and sweet, but he did tell me that he had a...

Is this my Karma [ 28 Answers ]

Hello: I have known my boyfriend a little over 2 years, and we have been together for almost ten months. He was in a relationship with his ex-fiancee for ten years, and she went in to have surgery, and while she was recovering he dumped her. He said that he fell out of love with her two months...

Do You believe in KARMA? [ 19 Answers ]

WELL I was just wondering if anyone else believes in karma I know I do, I think I'm paying the price right now.. just thought it would be neat from other opinions :rolleyes:

Karma is all I can say [ 1 Answers ]

Here is my problem. I am divorced and have joint custody with her having primary residence. She has done nothing but use our children as cash cows for herself. Any how My questions are these. My ex has to have extensive surgery on her spine. That will render her Disabled. That is not being...

View more questions Search