Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c___l Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2012, 08:31 PM
    2008 question about police check
    Hi there, I've been browsing around many different questions on this website and came across yours when you asked about a police check on your criminal records. I'm also in a similar situation to you, and was wondering if you could tell me the outcome of the police check. Did it ever end up showing on your record? If so, did it affect your employment, volunteering, etc?

SORRY, I know this question was from a few years ago, but I just want to try to get as much information as possible. Thanks so much for your help, hope to hear from you soon.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 09:25 PM
    We have no idea what or who and even what post you are referring to. In far too many cases, the poster who asks a question never comes back or even if there was one, they would have no idea you were talking about their question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police check [ 8 Answers ]

Has anybody ever done any type of background/police check/vulnerable sector screening with a theft under 5000 charge? What was the outcome?

Police record check after Diversion-Canada [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I been caught shoplifting back in September I was arrested they took my fingerprints and photos, before the court day I was offered a diversion program that I accepted I completed my diversion program now as I'm getting a new job I must provide them with police record check. Would my police...

How do I check my police record? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am applying for a position and they do a police check and I want to know if anything will come up.

Police Check [ 1 Answers ]

So, I was caught with shoplifting. I was not charged. This happened about a week ago. BUT I need to get a poilce check with Vulnerable Sector . Would this show up? I was plaining on working at a camp w/ children. Would my employer care that it shows? Could I lose my job?

Isreal police check [ 2 Answers ]

How would I go about getting a police record on an person living in TelAvie, Isreal?

View more questions Search