Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naomijen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 07:43 PM
    My boyfriend ask to break up with him for one week?
    He ask if we could break up for a week to see if we miss each other. Then he said we could do whatever we want! I told him if you want a week make sure to never look back over here. I feel when people look to separate themselves from the other person, they are looking for something else. I've been with him 3 years. I'm in my 30's, and he is 40 year old.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Sounds to me like he wants to try someone else out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Totally agree with you and the way you handled yourself. So fair warning, he has eyes elsewhere.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Can I just CLAP! At what you have done!

I must say BRAVO!

Br HARR! VO!!

Amazing stunning! Perfect reaction there my love!

He is looking to have his cake and eat it as well!
    Well you did the right thing
    If he loved you why would he want to break up.

And for a week! What kind of time frame is that its like l (ets break up.. but only for 5 hours and 22 minutes and 39 seconds!)

Be strong! You have walked out of that relationship with your head high. And your selfrespect, most people in your position would not have had the courage to stand by there own convictions.

So once again
    Great job and don't ever look back!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Agree, he wanted a week to be "free" to do something else he was planning.
    I agree if you break up, stay broke up and move on, In fact not sure you should not break up, let him have his time and move on anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants a break for a week... [ 11 Answers ]

So me & my girlfriend have been together for a 1year & 2months, and we've gone through a lot of bad times but always stuck together. There's this guy that added her on Facebook she been talking to him for a month now & he tried it on with her for the first 3weeks of October 2010 and she kept...

One week break with my girlfriend? What should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I started dating this girl about 2 months ago and it was a month ago when we made it official. This girl is a vet so she works close to 12 hrs weekdays and 8 hrs on Saturday and since she lives about a hour away, I only get to see her about only once a week. It was her birthday 2 weeks ago and...

She said she wants a 2 week break [ 28 Answers ]

Hi, Last night my girlfriend said she wanted to have some time apart. 2 weeks and see how it goes after that. We used to speak 5-6 times a day and see each other almost every day. She said she felt trapped even though I didn't do anything to make her feel trapped. I guess my question is she...

A break up with a 6 week old invloved [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm a 21 yo male with a problem and I was hopeing sum1 mite be able to help, warning tis mite be a long story but would be gretly appriciated that you read and help if you can... I meet this great chick 18 months ago giv or take, we were working nxt door to each other, we slowly got to...

View more questions Search