Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Claudia1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Little red bumps growing on my belly piercing?
    I got my belly pierced 4 weeks ago, it has been infected but is much better now. My doctor said use antibiotics, they just ran out, and now there is a red bump growing, it doesn't hurt, no pus, it won't pop?
    I really don't want to have to take it out!
    What should I do?
    AnnaFillmore Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Feb 29, 2012, 04:19 PM
    It's very possible it's just some keloid scarring. That happens quite often with body piercings. Have a look on Wikipedia or Google images to compare?

If you're really concerned about it, or you think it may be getting infected again, you should consult your doctor.
    chelsie1998 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 10:10 AM
    I have had that on mine before, all that I done was kept cleaning it again, I used salt water and also sterile water if you can get hold of that, and finally it went hope this help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my belly piercing really red? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced a week ago, and it's going really red sometimes the belly bar goes really stiff so I can't move it and starts an aching pain. I'm worried about getting an infection or my belly rejecting the belly bar? The skin where it's been pierced is quite thin too, can someone help? :-)

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

There's a red bump on my belly piercing, is it infected? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced a week ago. Ever since 2 days ago I have noticed that around the top hole a kind of "bubble" or bump has formed, it's red and some clear discharges have been coming out, rarely though. I don't know if its an infection, rejection or irritation. There is no pain and there's no...

Red bumps on stomoch below belly button? [ 3 Answers ]

HI, my partner has all these bumps on his stomoch just below his belly button there a quite a few and there red sometimes they get itchy he says and there red some more red than others... thanks for your help!!

View more questions Search