Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvonna7707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 05:49 PM
    First steps to getting full custody when father is a drug addict
    For the past year I had tried to figure out how to keep my kids from their father he is addicted to crystalmeth and is shooting it up he has recently been arrested for stealing at a store, and when incarserated they found that there was not another place he could fit another track mark.he has also be marchmenacted bakeracted and in and out of jail on and off for 6 months he freaked out a month ago on meth and was trying dig blue bodies out the ceiling tore the whole laundry room apart at his fathers .he has almost overdose 2 or 3 times and is also addicted the crack cocain and barbituates hydrocodone and morphine . He believes he is a private detective and has threatened that he would burn our apartment down. I am scared to send them with him and I will not and I want full sole custody. Please help me and I sware I have told the truth a lot of people do not believe me because I told them about the blue boddies but it is meth and he is very addicted. I just need some answers thank you for your time,
    Jvonna a
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 25, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Gather the proof of his drug use and threats and file in your local Family court for sole custody and no visitation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the mother get full custody after giving up full custody to the father? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife had recently got a divorce from her husband on grounds that she was unhappily married to him, and she had given full custody to the father because she did not have a way to support the kids. She did not want to give full custody to the father but had no choice at the time. The kids love...

What are the steps in filing for full custody? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé has put my child in day care and I'm not allowed to know where it is. He says that because I get angry fast means that I am going to harm or kill my baby which is total crap. I may slam a door in frustration but I am not violent to her. He says that he has filed for full custody of...

Visitation for a drug addict father [ 4 Answers ]

This is for the state of Florida- Does anyone know anything about visitation when the father is a known drug addict. He has been to about 5 rehabs but always gets out and starts using again. We have a 2 year old together and I will be starting the paperwork for a divorce but it furiates me to know...

View more questions Search