Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molliebabexxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 07:32 AM
    Why doesn't my friends wants to hang out with me?
    Maybe she doesn't like you and only say's she likes you because she feels sorry for you ( or she could just be a cow and think other people are more awesome then you)
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 25, 2012, 07:45 AM
    Maybe by your post it is because of your attitude, because looking at your post I wouldn't want to be friend with someone that thought I was a cow. Have you talked to them at all to see what is up with the alienation?
    molliebabexxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 07:51 AM
    Maybe she only wants to know you at school or work or whatever . She thinks because she has other people to hang out with that you don't matter to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend keeps bailing on me to hang out with her friends [ 2 Answers ]

All right so a couple nights ago my girlfriend and I had plans to hang out, nothing formal. About 2 hours before I was going to leave for her house she said she had made plans with her friend Kim and she was going to sleep over and it might be awkward if all three of us were there. I was a little...

Going to hang out with a married girl as friends OK? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this girl who is from the same country as me at a bar, along with her new husband. We were very excited to meet each other and to get a chance to speak our home language, so she told me to write down her phone number and call her. That happened in front of her husband with him watching. We...

Do you allow your 14yrs old girl hang out with her friends at the mall? [ 11 Answers ]

I just don't understand teenage nowadays. My step daughter told my hubby that her friends hang out at the mall every other 2 weeks and she want to hang out with them. She said one of the friends' mom will be there with them. My hubby just dropped her off at the mall. She doesn't want her dad to be...

Is it OK for my boyfriend to hang out with his female friends? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend likes to hang out with his female friends and I don't like that. I myself have stopped hanging out with my male friends. I haven't mentioned to him that it makes me uncomfortable when he goes out with his female friends. In my point of view it is not healthy because through time his...

Why does my boyfriend like to hang with female friends without me? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now. I am 24 and he is 25. I met him online on a dating site and things have been great. The only problem I seem to have is every so often he wants to hang out with a female friend or so and tells me if he goes he's going alone. This has yet to...

View more questions Search