Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrea61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 03:33 AM
    A man went to a carnival. He brought his 2 daughters, they each brought 4 kids, and e
    A man went to a carnival. He brought his 2 daughters, they each brought 4 kids, and each kid brought 3 friends. How many people are going to the carnival?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 25, 2012, 04:04 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Promise that Christmas Brought [ 12 Answers ]

I thought it would be enjoyable to share our love for Christmas with each other. What has Christmas brought to your home, and life? This would be what Christmas brings in meaning of Love, Joy and Glory held in the Birth of Christ Jesus to me. Anyone wanting to share their love in this gift ,...

What brought you closure after a breakup? [ 15 Answers ]

For me, it was deleting her as a friend on various social networking sites. I did it because I anticipate she'll start seeing someone else soon (she didn't have a problem with it when we were together, so I don't see why there'd be any reservations now that we're apart) and I didn't want to read...

Who brought the cat [ 2 Answers ]

Loved this lol

Brought new in '03 panasonic, now no picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 panasonic hdtv 1080i, and the picture went completely out. Does it need a bulb replacement?

Fate brought us together, yet we're now apart! [ 6 Answers ]

We met outside a club I never go to. I was there to meet my ex who never turned up and ended up talking to him. We spent the whole weekend together and every other day from then on. We got on great and I met his daughter who's lovely and only 3 years old and loved me back. His ex-wife...

View more questions Search