Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie112583 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 02:35 AM
    What cough medicine can I take with cymbalta and gabapentin
    What cough medicine can I take with cymbalta and gabapentin

Check out some similar questions!

VASAP Violation From Cough Medicine [ 9 Answers ]

I am wondering what can I look forward to for the results of this problem? I was currently enrolled into VASAP and had completed all classes but one last driver awareness class. I had been having trouble with allergies all summer and eventually ended up with an head cold from heat from outside then...

Cough medicine for kennel cough [ 4 Answers ]

I am dog-sitting my mother's dog. He is a standard poodle. He went to the groomer's at PetSmart about 5 days ago. Early this morning he started coughing from 3 am until 8 am. Poor thing I felt terrible. I messaged my mom about it, she said he had coughed a few times before, (several days after...

Allergic to Cough Medicine [ 6 Answers ]

I have a really bad cough and am allergic to cough medicine. Any suggestions on what I can do to get the cough to go away?

Gave kitty cough medicine [ 10 Answers ]

The kitty was coughing now for 3 days, e1 in the house has had a cold, didn't believe animals could catch the cold, the kitty has been cough for 3 days, it is a dry hacking cough like we had, so I gave him just a touch, not much of the equate cough syrup for colds and cough. It was enough for him...

Acetaminophen free cough medicine [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have a cold and cough. Does anybody know of a cough medicine that has cough suppressants and decongestants instead of acetaminophen in it? Since Nyquill reformulated last year and now has 500 mg acetaminophen in a dose, again I take enough of it that my wife and I can get some sleep, I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.