Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveoldies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 09:19 PM
    I am trying to find a video from Seal where a plane crashes in the video
    I am trying to find a song by Seal. In the video there is a lady who's lover dies in a plane crash. I believe she a message on her voicemail or she was on the phone with him.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

How to hook up s-video from a non directv receiver to lcd TV with no s-video hookup? [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a non digital direct TV receiver and a new 32 inch lcd TV and the receiver has a s-video outlet and my lcd does not , is there an adapter they sell as I would rather use the s-video than the coax cable wire

Old movie about two kids on plane without their parents that crashes in a jungle. [ 5 Answers ]

Good job answering pingpongpeg's question. Maybe you can help me. When I was a kid around 1965 I remember seeing an old afternoon movie about two young kids, a boy and a girl no older than 10 who are put on a plane like an old DC-3 or DC-4 without their parents and then the plane runs into a storm...

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.