Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forever1020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Taking meds
    Is it OK to take pill G 3742 one day and b 555 779 the next. They are both medroxyprogesterone acetate. I know they're from manufacturers but aren't they the same thing? So is it OK if I take one pill one day and the other the next day?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Did your doctor prescribe both of these pills? If so, did he/she give you instructions on their use, and using them together?

Your doctor really is the person you should be asking. We don't know your medical history. We don't know what these pills do, or what they're supposed to be curing/preventing/maintaining.

Your doctor has your medical history, and he/she is the only one that should be answering this question.
    Kristian1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 04:02 AM
    There is only one difference between G 3742 and b 555 779 is that they have different ingredients, but other than that, they're pretty much they same thing so to answer you, yes, you can and of course never take these when your pregnant.

Here's some info on the ingredients;

B 555 779

Crospovidone
    Lactose monohydrate
    Magnesium stearate
    Methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
    Corn starch
    Sodium lauryl sulfate

G 3742

Calcium stearate
    Corn starch
    Lactose
    Mineral oil
    Sorbic acid
    Sucrose
    Magnesium silicate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I seem to have the opposite problem of ED, not taking meds, and I am sincere. Thanks [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I seem to have the opposite problem of ED. I am a 54 year old man and have been told that I am good looking and that I am in good shape, which makes me feel good. However, I have over the last year or two had two different girlfriends and am currently living with the last and hope to...

I seem to have the opposite problem of ED, not taking meds, and I am sincere. Thanks [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I seem to have the opposite problem of ED. I am a 54 year old man and have been told that I am good looking which makes me feel good. However, I have over the last year or two had two different girlfriends and am currently living with the last and hope to get married to her and spend...

Being off meds: start taking them again or no? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi I've been taking sertraline 100mg since late last year But for the last few weeks I've not been taking it, either by forgetting but eeven when I did remember there was the though that, 'well I've been OK so far' Albeit I've been very busy and a lot of different and new things happening...

My boyfriend stopped taking his meds... again [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there... I am new to this forum, to any forum for that matter... But, I need to get some outside advice on this one My boyfriend has been taking citalopram pretty much since I met him a year and a half ago. About 4 months ago, he stopped taking his pill and was fine for a week or so, then got...

View more questions Search