Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryClyde Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Federal reserve 10 dollar bill
    I also have a 1928B $10 bill - Federal reserve bank of chicago signed by N.O. Woods and A.W. Mellon. There are three fold marks still visible and the corners are a bit dog-eared. There's a big G in the middle of the seal and the serial numbers are green. The number 7 appears in four corners of the middle scroll. L40 appears in the lower right of the middle scroll and the number 198s appears in the lower right corner on the reverse of the bill. It is relatively clean and not well worn. Can you give me an idea of what it might be worth to a collector or on eBay? Thanks very much.

Check out some similar questions!

I have several 1935E dollar bills and a 1935D dollar bill. They are in good conditio [ 0 Answers ]

I have several 1935E dollar bills and 1 1935D dollar bill. Can anyone tell me what they are worht?

Old 2 dollars bill 1976, and bahamas 5 dollar, and 1 dollar [ 0 Answers ]

1976 2$ bill from Kansas City Bank, and 1$ ,5$ dollar bill from the central bank of the bahamas

I have a Federal Reserve One dollar bill that is misprinted. What is the value? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a the old style "classic?" One Dollar bill that is printed correctly on the rear, the face has a problem to the right of Washington's picture. It is smuged, like water had diluted the print. However, the green "Department of the Treasury" seal is printed clearly with the green serial number...

Federal reserve banks [ 2 Answers ]

Who do the federal reserve banks do business with?

New powers to the Federal Reserve. [ 25 Answers ]

Bush proposes financial regulation overhaul - Stocks & economy - MSNBC.com Is it just me? Is there something wrong with handing the key to Americas financial system to private bankers? What does this mean to you? The stock market is being manipulated by them. They have the power to manipulate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.