Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ms.leena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 12:20 PM
    1999 Honda EK3 Cold Starting
    Car's gears does not engage immediately. The gas pedal has to be pressed hard, to between 2 and 3 rpm, before car moves but when it moves, it jerks very hard. The alternative is to let the car warm up so that the jerk I get when the car does eventually move is little. Any advice?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a honda civic 1999 my problem is the temperature gauge is staying in cold [ 0 Answers ]

I have a honda civic 1999 my problem is the temperature gauge staying in cold specially when its cold but when its not cold it stays on middle but I notice when my heater is on it take to long to move in the middle or sometimes if its already in the middle it is going down to cold.I already...

Trans swap honda civic EK3 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there , I just swapped a manual trans into a Honda civic EK 3 which earlier was automatic . Do I need to put the gearlight on park to start the car . And does the VTEC react on park when driving the car ?

1999 honda accord ac cycles cold and warm. [ 1 Answers ]

The ac on my 53k mile 99 accord lx 4cy cycles cold and then not so cold. I hear the compressor cycling on and off. I had a 97 accord EX 4cyl that did not do this. Is my system low on freon?

1999 Honda Accord Starting problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX 4-door and this morning it decided it did not want to start. When I attempted to start it, it clicked once and then nothing else. I have attempted to jump start it, but it did not work. I also had the battery tested and was told the battery was good. I am left to...

Trouble starting 1999 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

My 1999 honda accord does not start occasionly. About once a week, I don't get any start. I turn the key several times like I'm advancing the starter or something, and it will start fine. It takes anywhere from 4 to 15 attempts, but always starts. What is the most likely cause? Starter? Relay?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.