Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InLoveWithHim12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 10:49 AM
    I need some serious advice
    I have been with this guy for a year already and were madly in love, however last year in may we were having serious issues and we were thinking about putting an end to things. My friend and I decided to go drinking and ended up getting beyond wasted. Wasted to the point where I did something stupid.. I cheated :(. It kills me so much. I didn't mean to cheat, I wasn't me at the time. I was wasted but I know he would never understand. I don't want to lose him. What should I do?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 24, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Simple tell the truth dear, It will be worse if you wait and he finds out on his own.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 11:27 PM
    You can keep being miserable, haunted by guilt and shame, or come clean and take your medicine. Its for him to decide but he can do nothing, and neither can you until you clear your own conscious.

Hope you have at least stopped getting wasted, that's no excuse, but it would be a start to better behavior.
    Fabchickita Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Feb 27, 2012, 03:07 AM
    That happened to me biut I was not drunk I new what I exactly did bt told myself that I should go for a Hiv/Aids test even if we used protection.I neva told my boyfriend becoz I was nt actuali thinking straight and its nt like I luvdd the guy its that he was there for me when I was lonely and ende up dunin dumb stuff nevertheless am bck with my guy I did nt tell him anythn I blv that what happened let it be in da past and let me move on or else this could ruin my relationship and trust snc all guys are insecure.Dnt tell him I know this sund bad bt I thnk you should learn 2 forgive urslf and move on,what he does nt know wnt kill him.Bt its your choice after all
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 27, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabchickita View Post
    That happened to me biut i was not drunk i new wat i exactly did bt told my self that i shud go for a Hiv/Aids test even if we used protection.I neva told my bf becoz i was nt actuali thinking straight and its nt like i luvdd the guy its jst dat he was there for me wen i was lonely and ende up dunin dumb stuff nevertheless am bck with my guy i did nt tell him anythn i blv that wat happened let it be in da past nd let me move on or else this could ruin my relationship and trust snc all guys r insecure.Dnt tell him i knw dis sund bad bt i thnk u shud learn 2 forgive urslf and move on,wat he does nt knw wnt kill him.Bt its ur choice after all
    Oh what a wonderful web we weave my dear, Would something you didn't know not hurt you either? Just saying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Need a little advice on ex. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half now. She has a rough past with drugs and her mom and sister. I have a daughter, and she has a son a little younger then me. She moved up to Michigan from South Carolina to better her life, and has been clean off drugs since having her son...

I need some advice [ 3 Answers ]

My good mate of over 13 years has some problems. Her twin brother is a mess. He is on heroine big time, he moved up to ireland to live with her, whilst she was on holiday he stole her CD player, 250 euros to buy heroine. She kicked him out as he was living off her, staying at hers for free, food...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

I need advice [ 15 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am 17 years old. There's this 15 year old girl that love soooo much.We known each other for 1 and a half years now. She is a shyish girl with few friends, who reads a lot.She plays with her hair sometimes(only around me I noticed). She found out that I liked her during winter break...

View more questions Search