Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 07:27 AM
    Motorola CP 110 2 Way Radio
    The biggest problem we have with these radios, is that most of them work well if you use a earpiece plugged into the jack on the side, otherwise you can receive transmissions, but no one can hear you transmit unless the earpiece is plugged in, is there a way to fix this so that the radio will RX/TX with or without the earpiece connected?

Check out some similar questions!

2003 impala oem radio id 10335226 for this radio [ 0 Answers ]

I need a radio code for a 2003 Impala ID 10335226 FOR THIS RADIO

Hooking a TV to 220v (black, Red, Green) (110, 110, Safety ground. [ 1 Answers ]

What will this do to the TV the fuses did not blow but the TV will not come on. Will the same result happen to a Micro-wave?

How can I find south african radio stations on my roberts world band radio? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I play South African radio stations on my Roberts r9962 world band radio? It say it's good for BBC radio and around the world but I can't find a South African radio station Thanks

How to reset my honda radio after changing batteries, & its blank on the radio screen [ 2 Answers ]

How to entering the radio code after replacing batteries on Honda Civic 2002 VTi, while the radio screen is empty ( blank )?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.