Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayne14 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2012, 07:19 AM
    Trying to have a baby
    Me and mine have been trying to have a baby for 2 years I have a 3 year old, why can't I have another baby?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 24, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rayne14 View Post
    Me and mine have been trying to have a baby for 2 years I have a 3 year old, why can't I have another baby?
    Sometimes if you stop trying it will happen, stressors and nerves may be the reason behind this, and the more you have sex the lower the sperm count in the ejacualtions, try tracking your fertile days and have sex on those days I hope this helps

Feb 24, 2012, 07:24 AM
    I know I may sound uneducated but I guess I am on this subject, I have only been with 1 man, the one I married. My mom never talked with me about anything, how do you know when you are fertile?

Feb 24, 2012, 10:52 AM
    You can get tests like a pregnancy test to do to find your fertile days or you can count days I believe it is two weeks after the start of your period that you are the most fertile

Feb 24, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Thank you bunches

Feb 24, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Your very welcome
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2012, 03:56 PM
    A rough guide is about 12-16 days before your next period is due to begin, but that is just a starting place. Try the ovulation tests as nightlight198073 suggested. If you have regular periods they can be easier to use. I would start the testing a few days before what is stated on the test kit however, as some women will naturally ovulate a bit sooner or a bit later than the average... which is what the tests follow. You may want to buy two kits to cover a few more days on either end.

You can also watch for changes in cervical mucus. As your body prepares for ovulation, you may notice discharge that becomes more clear and fluid. This is the sort of mucus that will allow sperm to survive in hopes of an egg being released.

Some women find success with keeping track of their temperature change. Temping and charting (basal body temperature, or BBT) can take a few months of use to see a pattern emerge.

If you have been having sex regularly, and frequently, for the last 2 years, you may want to consider talking to your doctor about some initial fertility checks for both you and your husband. If the sex has been more sporadic, try, for several months, some of the suggestions for getting an idea of when you might be the most fertile. If still no success, see your doctor at that time.

Feb 24, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Thank you both. Right now I'm going through some wierdness, I have been on my period for 2 weeks and 2 days. My doctor told me that its because I'm a bigger woman . I tried my ob gyn but my insurance won't allow me to see her without a referral and my doctor doesn't see a reason to give me one. I'm looking for a new doctor but not meny take my insurance, I'm going to go to the emergency room Thursday when I get a little money to go. And someone to watch my 3 year old.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Why are you going to go to the ER?

Feb 24, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Well because I don't know why I have been bleeding for 2 weeks I am so tired, I'm dizzy all the time, I never bleed this long ever I'm usually 4 days 5 Max

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The mother of my sons baby says she got full custody of their unborn baby... we live I [ 7 Answers ]

My sons baby mama says she got full custody of their unborn baby. We live in ca. Is this even possible? No notice no court date no violence no restraining orders WTH.

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

View more questions Search