Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2012, 05:20 AM
    The more you focus on the negative the more you attract that to you. If you start saying better things, focusing on more positive things then maybe things will slowly change for the better. That is up to you to do, no one can change the way you think about yourself or you're life. Hoping that one day you will learn to change the way you think and the way you respond, that you will turn things around. It takes effort. Time. No one can hand you everything you want. You need to work for it, part of life. Trials come and go, it is what you learn from them that is important.
    Unluckymatress Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Joe, joe, joe, you say that like I asked to be here, on this planet. You can't focus on the positive when there is nothing positive, lying to myself is not something I am willing to do. Saying and thinking better things does not make things get better, you can only get better if you have the ability to do so, which I do not. It is the same as telling a cancer patient that all they need is to think positively about their condition and they will get better. It doesn't take a doctor to look at my life and realize that it is just a waste. Yes there are people that can hand me everything I want, and that is what it would take, I will not do any trials, tests, or lessons to please those around me, I have no reason to. I have tried and been stopped on three separate occasions of trying to kill myself, and none of these people felt they had the responsibility of taking care of me after they stopped me, no one does. As soon as I work up the courage to do it again, I will, and if someone finds me, (believe me the last time I tried I really went out of my way to hide myself). And they stop me, and they don't take the responsibility of making me happy for the rest of my life, then I don't know what I would do. So that's where I stand, two options, I either get everything on a silver platter or die, and I am happy with either outcome, but as long as I stand here I will be miserable and I will be negative, I have no talents, there is nothing good about me, it is not a self-esteem thing, it is real, it has been confirmed and that is all there is. I have no right to be here, I have nothing to offer, I don't want to be here. Screw working for it, I am not going to join some horse and pony show workforce to make someone fat cat happy like everyone else does. I do not need a job to feel happy and fulfilled in life, I can always find something better to do, such as killing myself. I mean I am tired of hearing the same old sayings and pep talks, they don't work I tried. If you got something new to say I am willing to give it a shot, till then my path is set.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2012, 08:55 AM
    You need to read the book The Secret...

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unluckymatress
    I have no talents
    You're a darn good writer--or have I said that already?

I'll trade age with you, so at least you will be old and ugly and falling apart if you kill yourself (and no one will wonder why). I'll take your youth and good health in a New York minute. Then I will be able to do all the things I haven't had time for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't understand what is going on [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. I've dated this girl twice and we broke up today. Before we broke up, I had already given up about this relationship, and we both talked about this "attitude" and I tried to change it, but I couldn't and I can't understand why did this happen. I love her and she loves me, but every call, every...

Please help me with this, I don't understand? [ 4 Answers ]

A force of 20N is needed to start moving an object of mass 4kg but it needs only 16N to keep the object moving at a constant velocity. What is the magnitude of the force of a) kinetic friction b) limiting friction?

I would like to understand [ 10 Answers ]

I have met only one person, a girl who used to cut herself often. She was getting help,but now and then I would see new cuts on her wrists.I have seen her use even blunt stones or plastic pieces to cut herself. At that time she was in a facility getting help so she did not have any sharp items...

Don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

My 16 yr. old just started working as a busboy at a restaurant.he is fiiling out his w-4 form.what I want to know is does he put a number of dependents on this form or does he put 0 on it.

View more questions Search