Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    300487 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 08:07 AM
    FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy?
    Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Feb 18, 2007, 10:04 AM
    The Final Fantasy games do seem to follow a fairly standard fantasy plotline, so pretty much anything from that genre will be similar in some way or another. My first recommendation would be The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. They are truly excellent books.

If the reading in LotR is a bit too heavy for you, you might try picking up some Dragonlance novels.

In either case, your library should have tons of copies of these books. Borrow them and read them, and if you don't like them, well, you haven't really lost anything.
    Arctodos Simos Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2007, 02:04 PM
    The only Final Fantasy novels I can find are two novelizations of the film "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within".
    The novelization for adults is by Dean Wesley Smith and the young readers version is by John Vornholt.
    The site I found them listed on was "alibris.com" but I'm sure other sites will have copies for sale.
    Hope this is useful.
    tidusyuna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Do you know what nemesis overdrive is
    DeathMunkee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 01:39 AM
    It sounds like you should try a book called "Sphere's Divide" by J.C.Norman. It is an alternative fantasy with a sci fi twist. Its an original story with the same kind of elements as Final Fantasy and star wars in places. I read it a short while ago and have been boasting to y friends about it since, kind of explicit in some places buyt otherwise a fantastic read, check it out.
    readerread Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 05:10 AM
    For all the fantasy/adventure lovers, here is a great read – Luwan of Brida
    Here is a good book named Luwan of Brida by Sarang Mahajan that I recently came across. It's a wonderful fantasy/adventure that reminds me of all the best books in the genre I have read. I am sure you will love this one especially if you loved books such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or Eragon. Definitely worth reading. I came to know about it while searching for reviews of new books. Here are the reviews that helped me make my mind to read it. Go through them. I am sure you will want to buy the book. Do check out the trailer on flipkart as well.

Luwan of Brida Review by Yatindra Khairnar | Flipkart.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Final Fantasy XII [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone played it? And if so what do you think? The story line has not captured me yet an the battle layout is extremely different from previos titles

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 3 Answers ]

In year 4 of the game I went through old areas to gain more experience but they actually let me take more myrhh from the tree. It never happened in year three. I was just wondering do they give you myrhh anywhere now that I'm in year 5. If so I don't think it would be much of a challenge. Or is...

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 2 Answers ]

There's one thing about this I don't understand. As I was reading the information booklet I noticed that they mention that a " SINGLE PLAYER can play MULTIPLAYER mode alone". Is this possible ? If it is could you please let me know.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 1 Answers ]

Is it actually worth creating eight characters in a single player mode. This games great by the way.

View more questions Search