Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aienhel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Ask black humor movie expert?
    I'm looking for foreign comedy film (possibly Japanese): guy wants to rob a bank, yet he doesn't have a gun. Dude stops with car, some gang shoots him and gives keys of a car and bag with gun to protagonist and dies. Protagonist now goes to bank shouting something like: Hands up! But soon realise that bank is already being robbed... I remember that guy with car three times (through the movie) dies and gives keys of the car and bag to main character.

Second comedy movie is Spanish I think: a reverend wants to hang himself in desert, and there is condor walking around him waiting for him to suicide. There is also a couple in old Citroen (if I remember correctly) that goes through that same desert. When rev finally decides to kill himself by hanging on tree, the branch brakes. Second time that same couple saves him.

I watched those movies long time ago, and its possible I remember some things wrong way, but if someone watched them I'm sure they will know which movies they are.
    I would really like to view them again.. Thanks in front
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 09:23 AM
    The second movie is El-Arbol-del-penitente
    Aienhel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 08:08 AM
    +1 cheers man. That's the movie :D
    Too bad I cant find it to watch it again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask expert on black magic? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, Before a year I met a Jain Tantrik and he advised me to give coconut to him forcefully to avoid accident and there is someone done black magic on you and I purchased coconut from the market at around 9:00 PM and gave it to him and he gave "Dhoop" to coconut and kept with him.There were...

Ask movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a sci-fi (or maybe just fantasy) movie that I watched during the 90s. Can't remember the title, nor who was in it, nor the plot. I just have very vivid memory of it. Here are the things I remember: 1. It took place in a world where half of it is always dark, and the other half is...

Need an old black and white movie EXPERT [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for movie late 50's early 60's older well to do man marries younger woman he was injured in war cannot satisfy her in boudoir. They make agreement this will not be an issue in their marriage. He travels quite a bit. Soon she becomes involved with young muscle bound gardener and is quite...

Expert needed. Black beetle with white markings! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I have a question about a beetle. I live in south africa, and my dad has been finding these beetles in our garden. We have looked everywhere for information and images. It is a small black beetle, 10mm, with long hairy legs (like that of a monkey beetle) it has a similar shape to...

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search