Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packersfan22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2012, 09:59 AM
    What should I do when my wife loves her ex still?
    We've been together for 9 months (yesterday) and every time it gets near our anniversary I keep finding her contacting her ex girlfriend whom I really dislike with a passion! And when I asked her if that's who she wants to be with she says no and that she wants to be with me . Yet she constantly shows me signs of deceit and unfaithfulness.

And every time she does this I'm always so quick to take her back. I've honestly had enough and I don't know what to do no more. Its breaking my heart every single day having to think about it and she doesn't even care.

So what do I do? I don't have anywhere else to go so I'm currently living with her. Please help me ! D':
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Feb 23, 2012, 11:03 AM
    Packer's Fan (aged 22),

Firstly, let me welcome you to this beautiful site, dear!

I shall like to hear your answers to a number of queries or doubts, which creep in my mind, after I went through your post.

Quote Originally Posted by packersfan22 View Post

We've been together for 9 months (yesterday) and every time it gets near our anniversary
    What? Every time... I think yet your first anniversary is to come! Not?

I keep finding her contacting her ex girlfriend whom I really dislike with a passion !
    Her ex-gf??
    Has it been a 'her' versus 'her' affair?

And when I asked her if that's who she wants to be with she says no and that she wants to be with me. Yet she constantly shows me signs of deceit and unfaithfulness.
    O no! If someone contacts her/his ex, it does not mean, he/she is still inclined towards ex, but it is just natural. Contacting does not mean liking what to talk of loving. It can be ALL OVER but still one can contact ex. Moreover, what signs of decipt or mistrust do you observe? These may be your misconceptions... Give your relationship time and space and I hope it will blossom. Still, mine is not the final word. Wait and watch!

Its breaking my heart every single day ........she doesn't even care. So what do I do ? ..........I'm currently living with her . Please help me ! D':
    So you are in conjugal or live-in relationship, or sort of it. Sure, as you mentioned, if you are married couple, it is natural, expected thing to live togher. Not? What are your ages? Breaking heart? Do not lose heart or hope, dear! Do you indulge in sex? Does she has longish hair, or cutting? Do you touch her 'there'? Having interest in such intimate things make you close to your lover or beloved.

Feb 23, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Yes I'm a girl and honestly I'm not here for sexual discrimination . And yes my wife contacts her and it just gets to me that its always the same ex I catch her with . I don't think she's ready to be in a committed relationship and yes I currently live with her . She's my first and last love , everything I had I gave up for her . I never had a dime to my name cas I spend it all on her trying to make her happy when her own family treats her like crap . I don't know what to do nomore I'm just crying my eyes out going crazy ! :/
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Feb 23, 2012, 11:15 AM
    O! So it is lesbian marriage and lesbian affair, it had been!!

Which country you are from?
    Do you give her time and do you satiate/gratify/satisfy her emotional and sexual needs, which she seeks/wants from you?

Do you touch her interior? Try shaving each others pubes (the hair around vagina) or the sex place hair. Do you have longish hair, what about her!
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 23, 2012, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    O! So it is lesbian marriage and lesbian affair, it had been!!!

Which country you are from?
    Do you give her time and do you satiate/gratify/satisfy her emotional and sexual needs, which she seeks/wants from you?

Do you touch her interior? Try shaving each others pubes (the hair around vagina) or the sex place hair. Do you have longish hair, what about her!
    Umm what does this have to do with the poster's problem.. I am confused. Anyway my dear I think if this is an issue move on, no one is worth the hurt you are describing that you feel. Cut your loses

Feb 23, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Its not as easy as it sounds .
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Hey

How long have you been married? Did she show signs of this before you popped the big question?
    I think someone rushed into something way too fast!

What she is doing is so wrong! And you putting up with it is even more upsetting!

My advice tell her that she is in a relationship with you you don't appreciate her keep on talking to her x! And tell her to make a 100% commitment to this marriage! If not then get out!

I can't fathom why someone would put up with a person that treats then like a rug!

I hope you get yourself respect back
    And shoe her that your not just a option in her life!
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Feb 24, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Lol @ Punjab, really?

Hey Packersfan, give us a bit more detail about the nature of your relationship. How long have you guys been dating? I'm assuming that you guys have been married for 9 months now, but I don't understand how "everytime" it gets near your anniversay you keep finding shady activity. Try to pull back the reins and not do as much for her or go broke for her anymore. I know that it's going to be difficult because I was in a relationship where I did any and everything for this girl financially and it put me in a tight spot with money. I'm not saying completely cut her off, but try to balance it out a bit more so that you're able to do for yourself as well. I think that sometimes people who are more dependent in a relationship get comfortable and use to being taken care of as opposed to approaching the relationship with a 50/50 mentality.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Your solution is to find somewhere else to go, even on a temporary sleep on the couch basis. I know how hard it is but break ups are not supposed to be easy, they always suck. They are supposed to be hard so you think before you do it again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife loves her daughter more than she loves me! [ 17 Answers ]

I recently discovered that when my wife (of twelve years) and her adult daughter go with my visiting mother-in-law or a visiting friend, it was not really just "a girl's" Sunday brunch;" I was excluded because my daughter-in-law, who lives nearby but has always avoided me, told her mother (my...

My wife says she loves me, but she keeps on remembering her ex [ 4 Answers ]

I got married this year, and its almost 2 months now, still my wife keeps on thinking about her ex. At the time of marriage, she had admitted about her affair, but had told me that, she doesn't care about him anymore. I thought she really meant it and hence trusted her n got married. Now after...

My wife still loves with her ex-boyfriend more than me [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, I'm really confused. Im not even sure if asking this online is a good idea. But I'd like to give it to try and ask how you guys will feel about this situation. My wife and I have been married for 5 years now with 2 beautiful daughters. I met my wife through my best friend which was...

Wife Says She Loves Me But. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been married to my wife for 8 years and we have a beautiful daughter and son (non-biological) together. Our marriage has been great this entire time (with the typical bumps along the way). However, over the last week or so, my wife has become very unemotional and somewhat cold to me. I...

WIFE loves someone else [ 5 Answers ]

I just got married about four monthes ago and now my says she believes this other guy is her "soul mate" but she doesn't divorce, I don't even know how to aproach the topic of him her and our marriage now. I still love her and want to be with her forever so what should I do?

View more questions Search