Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richjl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Test Results
    If a test has 100 questions, each worth 1 point apiece, with 5 multiple choice answers per question, what is the probability that if someone without studying randomly guesses at the answers what would be their grade on the test be?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 09:09 AM
    You should really just study for it and learn the information.
    Question_All Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
    1/(5^100)=1/(7.88860905*10^69)=1.2676506*10^-70

That is the chance of you getting a perfect score guessing randomly
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 10:51 AM
    I think rich is asking a different question, not about a perfect score. Rich, if there were but one question with 5 choices what would the average score be? 1 out of 5, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy Test Results? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on November 23rd and took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative. That means I took this test twelve days after I had sex is that pretty accurate? I also used a condom but I am worried because I am taking birth control as well but was on antibiotics at the time I had sex.

Results of Blood test [ 2 Answers ]

My period is late by Two weeks, which is strange since It's very punctual. I've taken Two blood test, both have come negative. I feel fatigue all the time, even when I wake up in the morning. Lately I've spotted some brownish spots in my underware, somewhat like blood but in brownish color. Is...

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

IQ test results [ 3 Answers ]

My 6 year old is going into 1st grade in the fall and is currently in the gifted program in our old town. We just moved and she had to be tested to get into the school here. Well the school she id currently in had just tested her and the results for her tests were: IQ 121, Math 76 and english 98,...

Test results [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked pot like two weeks ago, and I have to take a test how do I make sure that it doesn't show?:( I really don't want to get caught!

View more questions Search