Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hihihi1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Need help with a song that plays continuously in my head
    There's a song I've been hearing in the radio a lot. A girl is singing something like 'heyo heyo heyo, hush right now, hush right now'- not sure if 'hush' is the word that appears there though :p the song is fast paced, typical club music. Anyone knows what is the title of the song?

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know about one song that plays on the show FELICITY [ 1 Answers ]

I just watched episode 12 of season 1 of felicity. There is a song in the episode that playes when elana and felicity is waiting outside of the concert to see if he went alone and elana found out that he was cheating on her with her best friend. I would really like to find out what that song is. I...

What is the song that plays in the movie The Number 23 in the graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know where to get that haunting song in the movie The Number 23 when the dog Ned leads Jim Carrey into the graveyard and Agatha discovers the book at the beginning of the movie

What's the name of that song and who plays it? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of that song at the beginning of the movie baby boy it has no lyrics in it its just beats and it was also in the first Rocky movie when he's walking through the town at night I believe.

I need to find a song that always plays on the radio [ 3 Answers ]

The song hasplayed twice but I always end up hearing it half way :( u need to figure out whosings it and it's name it goes something like >>because at laaaaast... not because I want to not because I need to<<< please help :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.