Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kandrusky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 04:30 AM
    Renew German Passport in Cape Town?
    I am the holder of a German passport issued in Zimbabwe. I now live in Cape Town and my passport is due for renewal. Do you still require my birth certificate, marriage certificate, citizenship paper (I have dual having been born in South Africa of German parents) etc. Re the photos, as I normally wear glasses, should these photographs be taken with or without?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

I need to renew mom's German passport but the nearest consulate is SF can't affordit [ 1 Answers ]

My mom's German passport expired in 1993. I was told that the only place I could go was SF Ca. Isn't there a closer place to do this? Seattle or Portland? Can another European Consulate help us, or must we got to SF? FWIW She is a legal immigrant with valid green card. Thank you

I'm german but live in england my husband is turkish can he get a german passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm german living in england My husband is turkish can he get a german passport Because I'm german??

How do I renew a german passport I had as a child and still have possession of [ 1 Answers ]

How do I renew a german passport that I got as a child

Renew expired German passport from 1967 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to renew a German passport originally issued in 1967? Family came to America then and stayed beyond visa, underground.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.