Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmanmickey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 03:46 AM
    What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product?
    I am currently writing a business plan for "Call Center Consultancy - Training, Evaluation and Development". What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all legal aspects?
    newmanmickey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 03:47 AM
    Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all l
    I am currently writing a business plan for "Call Center Consultancy - Training, Evaluation and Development". What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all legal aspects?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2012, 04:10 AM
    Business licensing is very local. Consult with your local chamber of commerce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much insurance is required to start a small cleaning business with no employees [ 1 Answers ]

How much insurance is required to start a small cleaning business with no employees

If I have a business license, do I need a business bank account? [ 1 Answers ]

I got a business license a few years ago through the city of jacksonvile Florida.since then I had a baby and didn't think I would pursue the business. I am now readdy to reactivate the liicense and go forward with the business. How do I do this?It is a residential cleanign service and so far I am...

Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics: Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests. I need help on...

Small Business in Texas required to offer medical benefits to salary employees? [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a small Texas business that only has 3 employees. I have been working hourly, but they want to put me on salary, which works for me. They aren't sure if they have to offer me medical benefits if they do give me salary instead of hourly. Are they? :confused:

Required license(s) for new business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I recently started a business that will cater to bank-owned properties. We will basically be like a middle person and will contract out work such as electrical, carpeting, cleaning, window replacement, etc. No construction is involved. We applied for a business license. Are there...

View more questions Search