Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawn. Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 12:34 AM
    Tabs in different accounts
    I have to Facebook accounts but each of my accounts
    Always get massage's and comments and chats

I have to keep logging out and going on to the other one

Is there any way I can open two accounts at the sametime in 2 taps?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2012, 01:56 AM
    No, but you can access different accounts on the same site with different browsers.
    SO chrome and Firefox would be my preference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linking tabs [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a invetory spreadsheet in excel. My tabs are Bunkers, Wildland gear, and Firefighters. What I am wanting is when gear is issued out, I want it to highlight the cells in another tab. I have everything numbered. 1-30. So if I issue out number 11 in bunkers and number 8 in...

Tabs or Command Buttons [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using Access 2000. I have a form that allows users to input information quicker. My question is: My form has gotten to long and cluttered. Is it possible to have tabs at the top of the form or command buttons at the top of the form to organize the form?

Tabs multiplying [ 2 Answers ]

When using IE, it will randomly start opening tab after tab and I have to shut it down with the task manager. What is making it do that, and how can I get it to stop?

Guitar tabs? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I really want to play guitar (acoustic) I know the chords not very fast at them but I know them and I'm not that great at plucking But I'm REALLY confused on the tabs can some one help me? I really want to learn a song called I will fallow you into the dark by death cab for cutie And...

Growth Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend just ordered Heightmax from online that claims to grow some inches. My boyfriend is 23 yrs old and I have some doubts about these pills. I believe its not going to work at all, but maybe Im just wrong. Please someone that knows, or that can read about this nutritional pill, can...

View more questions Search