Real estate question
    Variables Good A Good B Good C
    Price (P) 6 8 3
    Quantity (Q) 100 100 300
    Total wage (W) 250 390 150
    Interest cost (I) 50 50 550
    Transportation (t) 0.20 0.40 0.15
    Question1:
    A. What will be produced where if only good A and B are produced?
    B. What would be the impact of the transportation cost of good A increasing to 0.40?
    Question2:
    A. Redo the land allocation assuming that all 3 goods are competing for land?
    B. If the transportation cost of good C decreases to 0.05, what is the resulting spatial
    Distribution of land use
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2012, 04:22 AM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real estate question [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. In 2006, happily married, my husband and I purchased a home in Hawaii. 2008, we stopped making payments and the home went into the foreclosure process in April 2011. Sept 2011, my happy marriage came to an end and we got our divorce. Oct 27, 2011 my ex husband gave me a 45 days to vacate letter...

Commercial Real Estate Question [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter deposits her check in the local office mail slot of her landlord. The checks are dated and delivered the first of each month, however, the landlords' agent does not either pick them up or deposit them immediately. Now my daughter is being assessed late fees for rental checks delivered...

Georgia real estate law question? [ 4 Answers ]

Our family owns 2 parcels of real estate with another family member that lives out of state. Our family has always paid the property taxes with no help from the out of state relative. However, the relative has always received any monies made from timber sales. The have reaped the benefits but...

The question is about city group/commercial real estate and gm [ 1 Answers ]

I have some shares in citi group or city group. They have filed for bankruptcy, they are coming back to market again for $ 30.00 /share. Do the old shares worth anything? I also have some GM shares should I sell or keep it. Would they honor the old shares when they come back in Nov.

Lease to buy real estate question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a tough time selling my house in southern California and really need to get it off my hands due to a job transfer out of state. I've been contacted by a company that wants to do lease it out and pay my monthly mortgage payments for 3 or 4 years and then buy it at the time. The buy...

View more questions Search