Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenda cohort 415 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Stuck with writing a thesis on human developent
    :confused: stuck on writing a strong thesis statement for my paper on human development. Ni a strong writter so I am having some trouble. Con someone look at this and give son pointers. Thesis;Human development is a life long process. The influces that that shape our development being birth and continues until adulthood is reach. During a lifespan our environment.culture,social arena all contribute to the developmental process.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2007, 08:46 AM
    I would hope you clean up the spelling and punctuation errors.

As your thesis is stated right now, you have encompassed far to wide an area to be able to address - unless you are writing a book. For example, when Piaget presented his thesis on human development, he was very specific on the three stages of human development. He took that premise and then proved each of his points.

What exactly are you looking at presently in your paper? If you keep your thesis statement, how are you going to provide "evidence" - your sources, etc. Also, to correct you, human development does not stop when one reaches adulthood - it continues until death. If I were you I would pick one arena that you have mentioned (environment, culture, social, etc.) and work from that angle. If you pick environment - are you talking the nuclear family environment or extended family or the environment as in nature?

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thesis on Lord of the Flies... Too many ideas!! I need a strong Thesis statement Thanks

Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Create 4 thesis statement by taking different position about employee privacy rigths in the work place.:confused:

Thesis statement [ 1 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement for anti abortion. I want to catch the readers anttention, so it should be interesting. Thanks

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

View more questions Search