Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chemie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 08:05 AM
    What to do if you knew your friend secretly flirts with your boyfriend?
    Hello everyone.. I'm just new here and I really, really need your help because I think that I'm over reacting when my friend who is close to me really flirts with my boyfriend and she never asked permissions to me. I'm afraid that me and my close friend would fight over a guy and I don't want my boyfriend to misunderstand me.. so fellas.. ill be waiting for your answers.. because I don't know what I should do because I don't want to lose both of them- my close friend and my boyfriend.. thanks..
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 22, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Ok flirting is harmless but if it turns into more then that.. I would be worried. My boyfriend flirts and I flirt. It is a natural thing
    SoftSummer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Feb 22, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Well, this is bothering you. Eventually those feelings will get conveyed in one way or the other. Talk to your friend and simply tell her that her flirting with your boyfriend makes me you uncomfortable. If she's a true friend then she'll respect your feelings and stop. You shouldn't be held captive by your feelings. Set yourself free.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2012, 12:14 PM
    It doesn't seem like a very good friend to me. However, you expect someone to ASK you for permission to flirt with your boyfriend? I don't think that will ever happen. Talk to your friend, maybe she doesn't realize it, she should understand your feelings if she is as close as you say she is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 12:05 PM
    The only way to let people know that they have crossed a line with you, or make you feel uncomfortable is to tell them.

But before you do, make sure you have your facts correctly and are not just making a big deal over nothing.

If you cannot talk to the people in your life, or trust them, they should not be there. Seems to me a simple word to them individually would be sufficient, without making it a big deal, and see what happens. How old are you all?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 12:59 PM
    I would tell the "good" friend, you don't like it and not to do it any more, A good friend would not do this
    Directioner4evr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 07:01 PM
    I had the same problem. Ask her if she likes him, but don't be mean about it. Then with your boyfriend I would just ask his friend if he likes my friend... That's what I did and they both stop doing what looked like flirting. Hope it works !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend secretly took nude pictures of me while we were [ 12 Answers ]

Last night, my boyfriend woke me up in the middle of the night to touching me in intimate places. It had been a while since we had time to fool around, so things started to heat up more. About ten minutes in, I noticed some faint flashes of light. At first I thought they were coming from outside of...

We're about to go on a date, but then he flirts with my friend. Disrespectful? [ 0 Answers ]

I work at a bar, and a guy I'm about to go on a date with tomorrow, offered to come visit me with a friend of his. Meanwhile, a close girlfriend of mine came as well (separately) to get a few drinks. I was very busy taking orders and bringing people their drinks. So, as my girlfriend walked in, I...

How to know if your friend secretly loves you [ 3 Answers ]

At one time we couldn't be separated but a few months later the vibe just dissapered we talk but not as much as we used to but whenever I ask her out she texts me and say that she loved it so much and I love you

What do about my best friend getting together with my housemate who she knew I liked [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have never used one of these before so I don't really know what I'm doing. This is the problem in short ( trust me you don't want the long version). Bascially my housemate and I have lived together for 3 years have at the start had an on-off relationship but decided that we were...

Girl with a boyfriend flirts with you! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm having a situation at school where I really like this girl in my class. I've known her for almost a month and everything was going well. We would talk a lot, have a lot in common and there would be a lot of physical 'touching' going on between us. Such as long long hugs that turn into a...

View more questions Search