Ask
    ekk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Health teen
    I have had ma period for 3 weeks and stilll have it what does this mean
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 09:01 PM
    You need to be seen by a doctor so that you do not get anemic. Having a period this long can be a sign or symptom of many things that only your doctor can advise you of properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen sex [ 63 Answers ]

I like to check in on my daughter's my space from time to time. There was never anything worth getting fired up about. I was just on and read a conversation she had with a boy about what they were going to do sexually the next time they were going to see each other. I felt sick. She is only 14 and...

I Know A Teen Molester [ 91 Answers ]

My 15yr.old Nephew Is A Teenage Molester. My Sister Wants Me To Help Her Get Him Help, But We Can't Find Anyone That Will Help Her W/o Threatening To Turn Her In To Have Her Other Kids Taken Away. I Have Called Every Mental Facility In Our State. They All Say They Will Turn Her In To Dhs. This Is...

Old teen movies [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember small details about this movie. There were about 4 teens riding around in a convertible. One of the girls had long hair & tied it in a knot. Some or all of the kids came from a rough school or neighborhood.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search