Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAMMYOLA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Appetite Suppresants
    Which over the counter appetite (diet pill) suppresants are safe, and really work?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 09:02 PM
    None are really all that effective, or safe for that matter. Phentermine is quite effective but requires a doctor's prescription.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to feed a sick dog with no appetite? [ 10 Answers ]

My poor Rosie was just released from the hospital suffering from HGE (Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis) that we all suspect was brought on by Rimadyl that was prescribed for her arthritis. It came on so suddenly that I had to rush her to the hospital. She's home now, weak, on medication and...

My puppy is losing weight and loss of appetite! [ 2 Answers ]

I have thirteen week old black lab. He was always a big chunk and a big eater. Three days ago my girlfriend found him by the washer drinking the water leaking from hot water heater and washing machine. ( could have had soap, fabric softner and lint and dirt) The last two days his appetite is...

Pregnancy: appetite and itching [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to ask that if your appettite increases within a matter of days/weeks, or if your breasts constantly itch, can that be a symptom of pregnancy?

Loss of appetite [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 y/o Dalmatian has recently stopped eating her food. She drinks a lot of water. She has been eating cat droppings from a litter box and I recently gave her a dewormer. Could she have an upset stomach from the cat's poop and litter or is there something more wrong?

View more questions Search