Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellahiggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 12:06 PM
    No sex and flu-like symptoms, but may be pregnant?
    Hello. I am afraid I might be pregnant. This might sound weird but I have not had sex ever. But I was nude with him and I think his penis came pretty close. Soon, after that I began to have a sore throat and then flu-like symptoms. While I am feeling better, I still feel dizzy and cannot stand for long for fear I will faint. Last night I was at a restaurant and the room was spinning and I thought I was going to black-out. I drank some water and excused myself to the restroom. After that I felt a little better. I came home and took a nice nap. Lately, I have felt really tired though I think I get enough sleep. And today I saw brown discharge that I have never seen before in my panties. Could I be pregnant?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 21, 2012, 12:52 PM
    You're not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flu symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I often get flu symptoms that seem to come on in the evening and when I wake up they have passed why is this

Flu-like symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

My wife has had flu-like symptoms for 2-3 days now. She woke up this morning coughing, and there was a little blood in her speutum. Should we be concerned?

We fool around (no sex) and she could be pregnant but she's ignoring the symptoms [ 15 Answers ]

okay. Well I am really stressed about my girlfriend she thinks she could be pregnant occasionally her and I fool around but never sex soemtimes I will finger her after I ejaculate or during and we usually wash our hands. Well she has had period on the 13 last month and hers has always irregular...

Physical exaustoin and flu symptoms [ 9 Answers ]

Lately I've been feeling very cold while everyone is boiling... ive beeen getting pain in places I don't usually get pain in.. ive been feeling overly tired and exahsted and for the past two days I've felt the signs of flu but I haven't gotten to the actual flu bit Can someone seriously explain to...

View more questions Search