Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkabugo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 01:44 AM
    Publishing a website compatible to explorer, Firefox,chrome?
    My name is Lawrence and I am a new user of flash . I have been trying to follow up on tutorials to try and create myself a flash website but I am not succeeding as yet. The big problem I have here is that when I preview my swf file in flash, all is fine . All parts of the website are working. When I publish it and open with Firefox all is fine. But when I try with explorer,the main menu with the HOME, PORTFOLIO, PROJECTS, GALLERY, CONTACTS does not appear, but when u click in the positions where they are supposed to be, the pages react. Please help me because I am having a headache.
    Email me at >Removed< please

With kind regards
    Lawrence
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 21, 2012, 02:11 AM
    There can be multiple reasons your page won't render properly in IE. See whether the flash plugins of the browser are up to date or not.

What version of IE are you using??

Feb 21, 2012, 05:08 AM
    Hallo Indya , I am using windows explorer 9
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 21, 2012, 05:14 AM
    Try updating your flash player in Internet Explorer...

Feb 21, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Tried doing that but every time I do it, its all the same

Feb 21, 2012, 06:01 AM
    If you deal with adobe flash professional cs5.5, I could send to you the flash file. May be I did something wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My website works on Internet Explorer but not Firefox or Chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I have a class website for my students that I've created using Microsoft Publisher 2003. Whenever I work on the site I have to save it as a web page and then upload the file to my district's server. The site has always worked well on Internet Explorer (I should hope so, they are both Microsoft...

Publishing Website [ 5 Answers ]

I am creating a website by myself, using a WYSIWYG software. I am almost done and I would really like to publish it but the problem is it needs to be free. Does anyone know about a Free Website publisher? Thanks! :)

Explorer and chrome will not work, Firefox does, causing issues [ 1 Answers ]

As I've stated, Explorer and chrome don't work, even after new downloads and installation. The window comes up, but it's as if there is no internet connection. I believe that many programs that only need internet sometimes use internet explorer to do so. This makes a lot of things difficult. A...

View more questions Search