Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colinhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 05:52 AM
    I was adopted. Who is my father?
    I was adopted in 1964. I have always been told that my "natural " father was killed before I was born, however I can find no proof of this from death certificates
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 02:50 PM
    Do you have contact with your biological mother? If so, what does she say?

What do your adoptive parents say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

Found out my father was adopted [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in New york in 1910 and died in 1985. My family decided to do a family tree and research were my fathers parents were born etc. Going through the archives we found out that on my fathers original birth certificate the father listed is not a name we recognize. The woman told us...

My son wants to be adopted by step-father [ 3 Answers ]

My 17yr-old son wants my husband, his step-father, to adopt him. His biological father has never wanted anything to do with him and still doesn't claim that my son is his. Bio-Father pays child support but doesn't want ANYTHING to do with my son. I contact bio-fathers family so he can call me to...

No legal father.can he be adopted [ 1 Answers ]

I live in IN. I have a three yr old son. My sons father was in prison when he was born so he never signed the birth cert. Since I was on medicaid for prenatal and postnatal care, the gov. decided to make me establish paternity for my son. So my son's father and I are supposed to be going to...

View more questions Search