Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattie3064 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Coleman direct forced air furnace manual?
    I have a Coleman Direct Force Air Furnace the pilot light is lighing but the burner won't light
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2012, 06:10 PM
    With such little info given about your system it hard to say what is wrong. Is this a pilot you have to light with a match or is it automatic and the system lights it. If it's a manual light standing pilot, make sure you got the gas valve knob moved back to the on position. Model # of the furnace will help.
    pattie3064 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Thank you that worked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Presidential direct forced vent furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Pilot will not stay lit, furnace won't come on

Have a coleman evcon forced air furnaceproblem [ 0 Answers ]

With the thermostat on the vent blower comes on the ignitor lights then nothing. It keeps trying to light but the manifold isn't getting any gas (natural) any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Can't Find/Light Coleman Direct Vent Forced Air Furnace Pilot Light [ 10 Answers ]

I see what I think is the pilot light in my furnace, with the pilot light gas line on the bottom, and the thermocouple above it. The lines feed into a copper looking box, but I can not see if the back is open or if the pilot light is inside of this box. I can not stand this cold, and I have spent 3...

No heat from a Coleman Direct vent forced air furnace Model #7680a [ 2 Answers ]

I am having promblems with getting the heat from an older Coleman Direct vent forced air furnace Model #7680a that's installed in a mobile home. The thermostat was replaced The fan comes on. The pilot feed that goes into the side but isn't attached. Do u have any specs on this model?

Coleman forced air heater problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Forced Air Type Furnace. The model is #BGU09516. It is not working. I replaced the motor and it still does not work; maybe it's a connection problem. It still blows out cold air when it's turned on, but it does not provide heat. I was wondering what some solutions might be to fix...

View more questions Search