You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy book with deserted town & body pit [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a scene where the main character was walking through a town that appeared deserted, and I think that he ran into another character who was crazy or something. There was a bad smell in the town and he eventually walked around and found a giant pit full of bodies because the townspeople...

Fantasy book with deserted town & body pit [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a scene where the main character was walking through a town that appeared deserted, and I think that he ran into another character who was crazy or something. There was a bad smell in the town and he eventually walked around and found a giant pit full of bodies because the townspeople...

Another Strange Happening Jet Black Fog/Cloud [ 12 Answers ]

Another "Strange Happening" A few weeks back at 9;00 PM I was driving home along the Tamiami Trail (US#41) and as I crossed over a bridge on as small river to turn off the highway the cars in fromnt of ,e seemed to disppear into a dense fog/cloud. A split second later I entered a jet black area....

Black Cloud [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like I have a big black clowd that follows me through everyday. I have gotten to the point where I have become agoraphobic. I used to be outgoing, popular, and would just let things roll off my back. In a nutshell, I've been through a marriage that ended because of his blatent infidelity,...

Town was Black [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All I was wondering if you might be able to help me. I'm living in I resenlty moved to ireland & I'm hearing the phrase "town was black" or "the bus was black" a lot. Although I know it means that town & the bus were busy I was wondering about the origin of this phrase. Could anyone shed any...

View more questions Search