Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Um I don't actually know but maybe you can get high heels step in a crack the heel will get stuck and when you step you can turn and then maybe sprain your ankle, mabe.
    P.S I have no clue if this way will work I'm just guessing... um so yeah.
    cheyannepilcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 08:05 PM
    I want ot know how to sprain my ankle I can get out of athliths
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2013, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheyannepilcher View Post
    i want ot know how to sprain my ankle i can get out of athliths
    What's athliths?
    Wantagirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 03:55 PM
    I want to sprain my ankle to but I don't want to do something that is hard and super dangerous
    Wantagirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantagirl View Post
    I want to sprain my ankle to but I don't want to do something that is hard and super dangerous
    And please help me!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 04:03 PM
    And please help me!
    Why?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 04:41 PM
    If you read this thread, the person that started it is writing a story, and one of the characters in the story sprains his/her ankle. That's why the OP (original poster) asked how to sprain your ankle. For a story, not for real.

We will not advise you how to actually sprain your ankle. That's unconscionable, and could land us in a lot of trouble.

So the answer is no. We won't help you. .
    Elel135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 02:40 PM
    When I was younger I broke my ankle by falling down the stairs PS-It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo painful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grade 3 sprain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm after some advice regarding a bad sprain. On Saturday night my left ankle gave way coming down the stairs and I fell hurting it pretty bad. Went to casualty where it was xrayed and told it was just a sprain and sent on my way (nothing on it and just told to ice and rest). So went away and...

Knee sprain [ 0 Answers ]

My name is alex, and I was told from a Dr, that I had a Knee sprain. This is what happened. I was mopping a floor Now, this floor was about 30,000 sq ft, and it might even be Bigger then that, it was a bakers super store. Well first night I did This, next afternoon when I got up it...

Sprain or Fracture? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday evening I had taken our 11 week old puppy out for a walk. As I was walking down the hill in our driveway, she darted in front of me and I had to avoid stepping on her. Other than that, it was a routine walk. We came back inside and I settled on the couch to watch some TV and play...

Si joint sprain [ 2 Answers ]

My 14 year old son has been suffering from back pain for 1 year. He had physical therapy and feels better with rest. The pain is better but his back is still sore and becomes worse when he plays baseball. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search