Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miz_anonymous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Interview questions
    Hi I need help answering the following questions:

What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom?

The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to include both of these ideas?

To what extent should schools be a partnership between pupils, teachers and parent/carers?

Should R.E. be an important part of the curriculum in every primary school?

Why should Modern Foreign Languages be included within Primary Curriculum?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 17, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Sounds like the usual trick-questions to me. There are no correct answers - they are just trying to judge your character (I really hate that trick question stuff).

1. Daft question of course: there's a hundred things you need to know, but personally I would say it's "bonding" with the kids and creating trust.

2. Even dafter: It depends who, when, how, where and why! Since I have no idea about Teaching and no idea what P.N.S is exactly, I'll just say that they are looking for your personal interpretation; you might say "yes" and then say what you would do to make it work in the classroom.

3. "Oh, 100% of course!" A meaningless answer, but it's what they are looking for.

4. "Important"? Important in what way? They are just looking for another bland, generic answer.. " ahh, hmmm, yes.. that would be an ecumenical matter".

5. Why? Maybe they shouldn't! The question is a demand for you to accept their policy. But if they want to hear "yes indeed, lets teach them Chinese Mandarin and Urdu" then just go along with it; you might want to read up on what their policy on learning foreign languages is and copy it as an answer.
    soniyah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miz_anonymous
    hi i need help answering the following questions:

What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom?

The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to include both of these ideas?

To what extent should schools be a partnership between pupils, teachers and parent/carers?

Need help to answer these questions!!
    poison_apple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miz_anonymous
    hi i need help answering the following questions:

I have the same goddamn questions to answer!. exactly the same. Have you applied to a certain Leeds Uni?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 03:46 AM
    They are judging your character, they want to know how you feel, just like lord darkclaw says.

Choose how you feel and make a convincing argument about why you feel that way, that's what they're looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for interview questions for Help Desk positions [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm looking for resources, perferably via the net, of any websites that have Interview Questions for Help Desk positions. I need to hire a part time person for my Help Desk but would rather "borrow" atypical Help Desk questions rather than reinvent the wheel and write up my own. Any...

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am interviewing for a I.T. Help desk position within my company. Where can I find interviewing question that would help me with this interview?

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

Help making interview questions [ 0 Answers ]

I need help on making interview questions asking a person all about their particular culture... and I have noe idea how to do that :'( PLEASE HELP ME!! I need to have this done by October 2nd??

View more questions Search