Ask
    Wounderbot253 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 04:22 AM
    Age difference
    Would it be illegal for someone who is 19 to date a girl who is almost 17
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Nothing legal or otherwise concerning dating, in fact this is quite a healthy age difference..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age difference [ 7 Answers ]

I got asked out by a pretty hot women a couple of days ago and have a date planned for today (Saturday night) but I am unsure if I should go ahead with a date I agreed to at the spur of the moment when she hit on me she is 26 years old and I am only 18 she was really nice and I act a lot more...

Age difference [ 36 Answers ]

M 17 and a girl that I like and likes me back is 13. We have know each other a long time now and want to go out, but we don't know if it is illegal or not. Her parents are fine with us dating and are actually happy about it. We aren't going to have sex. The most we will do is kiss. Is there...

Age difference [ 3 Answers ]

First of all, Hi to all, my first post Let me see how to start... We are both from europe, different countries Me and girfriend meet 2 yr ago in club, I was back then 19 and she was 25, I was going with my brothers ID (him being 23 at that time and we look the same) We were dancing and then...

Age difference [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old girl and I will be a senior in High School. I am dating a 20 year old college student. Do you think that he is too old for me to date? I just need some opinions.

Age difference [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 until July then I turn 17, but my girlfreind is 14 and in December she turns 15... does that sound wrong, we aren't having sex or anything!

View more questions Search