Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 05:06 PM
    News for friends up north.
    I came across this today. I thought I would pass it along. It is about gun registration in Canada.

Quote:
    Conservatives and enthusiasts cheer the end of the long-gun registry.

Good Luck my northern friends :)

Ref:

Gun registry: Conservatives and enthusiasts cheer the end of database | News | National Post
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Isn't that great news? My dad is very happy upon reading this. Great link!
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jul 6, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Ending the long-gun registry was mainly just playing politics. The Conservatives did it to please their base but it really doesn't change the law much. A licence is still required to purchase all firearms and restriced firearms are still registered. Even people who use legally owned firearms to defend their own homes against armed intruders are still treated like the bad guys in court and end up spending their life savings and years in court clearing their names.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One of my bfs friends that is a girl won't stop texting him and says she's his best friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two months and one of his friends that is a girl (he has a few that are) won't stop texting him when we are together. I have asked him to tell her to back off the texting when we are together and he did and she gave him a gilt trip saying that they are best...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

View more questions Search