Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amerciful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 01:40 PM
    (r)ring finger injury
    2 weeks ago I tried catch someone who was falling, my fonger got twisted in het leather coat now its still very swollen & very painful. I can't bend finger below nail but can bend at knuckle, please advise
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 01:46 PM
    If you go to the hospital they will put a splint on it made of aluminum and tape it up and tell you to leave it on for a certain period. Your only option is having it x rayed, put some cold compresses on it for the time being to bring the swelling down. When the swelling is gone you will have a better idea; if you have advil or some other anti inflammatory, take a regular dose and relax.
    Amerciful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Thanks, my finger is also discolored & peeling is that normal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has a tattoo on his right ring finger. It is just 2 parallel lines. [ 2 Answers ]

Do u know if this has any meaning? He says it is from being a bishop in a gang. What do u think?** email deleted to comply with site rules**

Ring on left middle finger of female [ 9 Answers ]

Does wearing a ring (only ring she wears)on the left middle finger indicate anything about her sexuality for a single female?

Should a woman wear a ring on her fourth finger? [ 12 Answers ]

Please share your thoughts on this: Should a woman who is not married, not engaged, not in a relationship, wear a ring on her fourth finger (ring finger)? Women I know had said that they wear it for fashion. Sometimes that ring they love only has that size that fits the fourth finger. If...

Finger injury [ 5 Answers ]

I slamed my right hand in a car acciden't. My ring and pinky finger are now bent, and won't open all the way, or go together with my other fingers. There is no swelling or brusing. There is absolutely no pain at all, a little bit of numbness witch seems to be going away . It ...

View more questions Search