pam1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Grandma who don't see a grand kid
    Any grandma who don't see grandchils
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 01:35 PM
    How about a gradpa who does not see their grandkids,

Most of mine live in south GA with their mother, my son and his wife divorced and they are 600 plus miles from me so I don't get to see them often. ( once every couple years)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Grandma have much say in who comes to the wedding? [ 8 Answers ]

My son is getting married in February. My mother (grandma) is exerting extreme pressure about family members who she wants included. These family members had little if anything to do with my son. He does not want to invite these people. I am stuck in the middle. Help!

Robot Grandma [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a movie in 1982 or sometime after that I can not find the named of. In the movie a father and his kids go to a factory to buy a grandma type robot. They picked out her eye color & hair color. She was then delivered by helicopter inside a box. She was to take care of the children & house &...

Robot grandma [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the answer to what is the title of the movie in the 80s that is about a robot grandma

Grandma worry [ 7 Answers ]

My heart is breaking, my son split from his ex 6 years ago, everything has been fine, my son has collected his 2 daughters, one age 6yrs and one is 11yrs every weekend on Friday night and taken them back Saturday night, he has been giving his ex money every week but he has recently fallen on very...

View more questions Search