Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bankar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 07:07 AM
    My girl friend is engaged with someone, what should I do?
    We broke up 2.5 years back for small reason. I have been waiting for her all these days, she knows that I'm waiting. Still she got engaged with some other guy as per parents instructions. Her engagement is over, she didn't even tell me. Now she is avoiding me if I call. What should I do.
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Feb 17, 2012, 07:34 AM
    That's rough man, but that's not your girlfriend at all anymore. She ceased being your girlfriend 2.5 years ago. I know it hurts and it sucks, but you really need to let go of the past and start the healing process, something that you really should have done... 2.4 years ago. Get your power back and move on with your life.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 07:38 AM
    She's not your girlfriend anymore. Give it up and move on. If she was interested, she wouldn't be avoiding you now.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 17, 2012, 09:22 AM
    I agree with Odinn, move on you are in a world of heartache and pain right now dear, do not suffer anymore. Leave the girl alone
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2012, 11:44 AM
    You move on and stop your obsession over a two and a half year old break up. Never wait for someone, continue living your life after a break up.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 12:04 PM
    She's avoiding you for a reason. Don't push it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 12:00 AM
    That small thing must have been bigger than you thought. Sorry you waited so long for nothing, but time to stop the waiting.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 12:06 AM
    It's way past time to let this girl go.

She's given you no indication that she's willing to be with you. In fact, she's given you every indication that she's not.

It's hard to let go of someone, but there comes a time when you have to accept that what you want just won't happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Think I'm jealous that my best friend is engaged [ 4 Answers ]

So my male best friend gets engaged and posts it on a social network site before telling me. I thought we told each other everything, clearly not. Our friendship hasn't been the same since he got into a relationship with his now fiancˇe. We used to talk and see each other everyday till they got...

My girl friend engaged with someone because of situation how to get her back [ 8 Answers ]

My girl friend engaged with someone because of situation how to get her back

Best friend engaged to a control freak? [ 5 Answers ]

Last year my best friend moved to Nashville from Michigan. She ended up meeting a man a few months ago and recently announced she's engaged. We were very happy and excited for her up until this week. Allow me to backtrack slightly. I'm in my 40's as is my friend. Though she is a lady, I'm...

I like a girl but she is (or says she is) engaged and I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a freshman in high school and I met a girl on an online game. This girl has an amazing personality and I have seen her myspace and she is really beautiful. She and I are friends but then she told me she had a boyfriend. Then she told me that he asked her to marry her and she said yes. I don't...

View more questions Search