Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prabha_bokaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 05:48 AM
    Bleeding problems
    My wife is pregnant but she has bleeding problem what can be done
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 17, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Well what kind of bleeding, does she have a blood clotting issue? Is she bleeding from her vagina. More information would be helpful. If the bleeding is an issue go to the doctor don't wait for advice from us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Bleeding problems! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I really don't know how to explain this.. but my perdiod is late, the last time I had it.. about more than a month ago it was heavy and it lasted for more than 7 days. Occasionally now I've been seen spotting.. but I don't know if that is normal. And well after intercourse is bleeding...

View more questions Search