Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearl_mysty7 Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Is it OK to have a flu vaccination while breastfeeding
    There will be a general checkup for tomorrow and each one should have a flu vaccination I'm a breast feeding mother so I'm worried that it could might affect my baby.. is it OK to have a vaccination...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Yes, it is fine for you to have the vaccination while breastfeeding. Many would recommend it for a baby your daughter's age as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaccination [ 1 Answers ]

My son received a vaccination when he was about 1 1/2 the nurse had mentioned to me that some parents think the shot leaves a mark that resembles a freckle on the skin. She assured me that it doesn't, but sure enough there it was. It grows as he grows and everything. Why did the vaccination give...

Vaccination before pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessary to get vaccinated for chicken pox and the mumps before getting pregnant

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Why is the Flu Vaccination so important? [ 4 Answers ]

I see advertisements for flu vaccinations EVERYWHERE. Why is it such a big deal? Actually, last time I actually suffered from the flu was the last time I got vaccinated about 8 years ago. And I got it REALLY bad. Ever since then I haven't had it once, not bird flu or H1N1 or anything like that,...

Vaccination Hepititis B [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could have messed this up. I got the first Hep B shot on Thursday and took an antibiotic the next day as I was feeling an urinary tract infection coming on as well as a yeast. Did I mess my body up more by doing this? I had antibiotics from about a month ago that I didn't...

View more questions Search