Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalsi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Engine light is on
    Hello there I have 1991 acura integra Ls and engine light come on when I drive over 70 after 10 min. I change map sensor too can somebody help

Check out some similar questions!

99 honda civic, engine light blinking, engine start jumping. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was driving home, my car start shaking, then I stopped and turn the engine off. When I started back up, the engine still little jumpy and the engine light start blinking. Did any body knows what's going on? Please help. Thanks

HELP! 1991 honda civic check engine light and engine sputtering [ 19 Answers ]

1991 Civic EX. I was driving along today and all of a sudden the engine cuts out, check engine light comes on and sputters and is running rough. I'm thinking something fuel related, as I have had intermittent problems getting it started over the past 6 months (3 or 4 times) where it cranks but acts...

Engine light came on, gave a cat 420 code. Had the converter replaced and light ca [ 1 Answers ]

I had the converter replaced and mech turned off light. Drove 20 miles and the light returned. Replaced the oxygen sensor mech turned off light and the light returned. What would you suggest? Someone said that the coolant sensor may be the problem, but the car is not over heating. The car is a...

ABS Light, SRS Light, Check Engine Light, Any other lights? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. I am writing this because I have been stumped on this question for a long time. I have a 2001 Honda Civic EX COup. I have had about every single light on my dashboard come on at DIFFERENT TIMES... My ABS LIGHTS, SRS lights, Green Flashing Key lights ( immobilizer ), Check Engine,...

Engine light stays on and Engine stops at any time. [ 4 Answers ]

Had the engine light checked out by several mechanics can't find out why it stays on all the time. Plus the engine will stops running when I come to a stop. Other times I will park and go in to a store and come out and it won't start but will wait a few minutes and it will start up again. It is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.