Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jernesa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Sagging breast
    I breastfeed my one year baby and I am not comfortable with my breast it`s a little sagging,what do u suggest I use to bring back it`s firmness
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Feb 17, 2012, 01:59 AM
    I need answers too...
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Breasts do sag a little as you get older, and having children often makes it more noticeable. It's the pregnancy rather then the breastfeeding which has the biggest effect.

What can help is good diet with lots of healthy fats, to encourage the skin to regain its tautness. Keeping fit and making sure your chest muscles are in good shape can help, but most of your breast tissue is not skin or muscle, so there's not a lot you can do about that.

A good supportive bra makes a huge difference.
    aerahrtlu Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2012, 08:22 AM
    The only thing that has desirable results is a breast lift, unfortunately. I've talked to quite a few doctors and they all agree that there's really nothing that can be none that's not surgical. :|

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

Breast Sagging [ 2 Answers ]

After delivering my child, my breasts have absolutely sagged. They look very shabby. How can I have nice, toned up, sexy breasts.

Sagging Breasts [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of sagging breasts after breastfeeding your baby for almost a year? And stop your breasts from looking or getting smaller?

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

View more questions Search