Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pongopiprakash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Itching and rashes in the thigh?
    My wife is 12 week pregnant, from 6th week of pregnancy she got itching in her thigh then later it
    Become rashes in the thigh, but now its spreading all over the both legs, thigh and her hip,
    Does any one know what is the reason for this rashes, if some knows better medicine please reply as soon as possible please help us, she is very tired of itching.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 16, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsilence25 View Post
    probably it is jock itch
    Umm your not funny, Anyway to the poster I would go to the doctor to get it checked out because there is no way of any of us knowing what it is without seeing it. Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching inner thigh near my vagina [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 yrs old and have had this itch on my inner thighs near my vagina going near my lower back. I got tested and it's not an std. How do I get rid of this? Can someone help me?

Ointment for rashes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 24 yr girl, I have got rashes on my buttocks and there is a lot of itching please suggest me which ointment should I use

Rashes on my inner thigh, very close to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I have two large rashes on each side of my inner thigh, very close to the vagina. It itches sometimes and it goes away sometimes but it always comes back. I just want to know if any one knows what this is? I've had for quiet sometime now. The rash looks kind of redish purplelish and also looks like...

Frequent itching between my thigh joints [ 1 Answers ]

It is irritating me so frequently and also pains a lot. Colour of the skin near my private parts is blackish.

View more questions Search