Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Code says coolent low but it is to the fill line. Could the sensor be bad? If so, whe
    Code says coolent low but it is to the fill line. Could the sensor be bad? If so, where is it located? 2006 ford fusion

Check out some similar questions!

How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have check engine light comes on for chevy suburban 1999, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side is located, please.

Were is the coolent sensor at on the2006 ford f-150 5.4 at [ 1 Answers ]

Fail safe cooling is on but engen not over haeting coolent leavel is good

How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2) [ 3 Answers ]

I have check engine light comes on for Nissan Quest 2002, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side and front or rear from the cat.converter, please.

Fill in low spots? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently installed a 15 x 30 above ground. In a rather large rain storm, some of the inside cove sand washed away and I have a low spot inside the pool near the wall. Is there anything I can use to fill this low spot without draining 10,000 gallons?

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.