Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claire983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 06:08 PM
    My ex destroy my life?
    He cut all contact with me a night before me moving to another country and knowing that we`ll never see again, refuse to say goodbye to me and blocked me from all communication and acting like he is mad with me and never talk to me again.. it is been 6 months now never looked back.. why.. was I really that bad person?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 06:15 PM
    No one can destroy your life, you are in control of your own choices and life. So your ex took off and you do not hear from him, So what, is it worst then a ex who calls you up and calls you names and curses you ever day?

You move on and make your own choices about your own life.
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Feb 15, 2012, 10:12 PM
    It's his way of dealing with a situation he cannot accept quite yet... doesn't necessarily mean he is mad or hates you. He's starting a new chapter just as you are and moving on.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 15, 2012, 11:12 PM
    No you are not a bad person. He's just bad at dealing with his emotions. And no your life is definitely not destroyed. Go out, get some fun and most of all MOVE ON...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't Want to destroy my family [ 3 Answers ]

I have a brother 5 yrs older than me as long as I can remember he talked me into doing sextual things with him. That was my only sibling and we lived in the middle of no where so it was basically my only friend. It wasn't till I was eleven years old when he convinced me to have actual intercorse....

My mom is trying to destroy me. Need help! [ 4 Answers ]

For starters I feel like a total idiot because I am in my late thirties and I am only now figuring this out. Not to mention I sometimes feel crazy myself for even thinking this because I could not fathom doing this to my own children. I believe my mom is and has been my entire life out to destroy...

My mom is trying to destroy me. Need help! [ 6 Answers ]

For starters I feel like a total idiot because I am in my late thirties and I am only now figuring this out. Not to mention I sometimes feel crazy myself for even thinking this because I could not fathom doing this to my own children. I believe my mom is and has been my entire life out to destroy...

Can diversity destroy us? [ 19 Answers ]

An interesting article, wonder what your thoughts are?

View more questions Search